What customers are saying about Amy's Cupcake Shoppe
- My initial first time meeting Amy was all it took. She was warm, genuine, clearly had an eye for aesthetic beauty, and easy to work with. My family chose to hold my daughter's fifth birthday at the cupcake shoppe, given the wonderful environment it provided. Amy was the best hostess, allowing set up and arranging of the facility in whatever way would work for our guests. It was her idea to have our 3 to 5-year-old little bakers decorate their very own cupcakes, and had little decorating stations set up in the bakery area just for them! They had such a blast creating their own works of art! She thought of everything, from stools for the shorter ones to stand on, to extra trash cans for the paper plates. She even help with cleanup! Her party rental prices are extremely reasonable and it felt like we were throwing a party at a friend's home because she was so accommodating. On top of it all, the kids had a great time in the pretend kitchen play area, which added some extra visiting time for the adults. Thank you, Amy, for making this the best party ever! -Mindy S.
I will start off by saying I am not a person that likes a lot of sweets, but I have dreams about Amy's Lemon Chiffon Cupcakes. Seriously amazing. We loved every minute of working with Amy's Cupcake Shoppe for our wedding cupcakes. From the moment we met Amy we knew she was someone we wanted to work with. She was so fun and very accommodating. You could tell she loves what she does and it shows in how delicious her sweet treats are. We had a last minute custom request for two little bride and groom cupcake toppers and she said it was no problem. We got so many compliments from guest about the cupcakes and to be honest I was nervous that we wouldn't have any left so I squirreled a few cupcakes away to save for after the wedding. I am so glad I did! Thank you Amy and I can't wait til we are back in the cities to stop by the shop for more cupcakes! - Erin W.
- Let me just start by saying that I typically don't post reviews. I am also a pretty detail oriented person who likes things done certain way. That being said, Amy has absolutely exceeded my expectations. I was searching for someone to make a school bus fondant cake for my toddler's birthday party and she made it absolutely beautiful. It was a hit at the party wink emoticon It also tasted great and she was delightful to work with. Very flexible, personable, and offered me great suggestions. The price was also very reasonable. I'd definitely go back to order again and I highly recommend Amy. Thank you for helping me make my son's birthday super fun! - Katarzyna C.
- A couple of days before Christmas, I wrote to Amy to ask if she could provide us with some last minute macarons. She was SO flexible, she even let me pick them up the morning of Christmas Eve, and I left with a gift of four peanut butter cookie sandwiches too! She is such a delight - and the macarons are some of the best I have ever tasted - it's hard to imagine why I would ever go to any other baker. Thank you Amy!!! ♡ - Anna H.
- Amy made our wedding cake (German chocolate...to die for!) as well as our his and hers wedding cupcakes (Boston cream pie and red velvet cake). Her treats are incredible... not to mention, she's the sweetest! Could not recommend Amy's Cupcake Shoppe enough. Kate K.
- Amy made the most incredible salted caramel, chocolate cake for a baby shower I had hosted. It was so delicious and exactly what I had envisioned! - Jenna P.
Thank you so much for everything. Exceptional tasting cake and so well decorated! Wonderful customer service too. ♡ - Jenny C.
Amy never fails to impress and amaze. I think she should change her company name to Amy's Amazing Cupcakes. :) The presentation is as tasteful as the sweets- so classy and beautiful! Do order up a few dozen "salted caramel" macarons for a slice of heaven on earth! - Stacia C.
Amy is so sweet and so our her treats. After my first encounter with Amy and trying her macaroons, I got home and told my husband, "man! I wish we would have known Amy when we got married." She is so talented, kind, and reliable. - Ashley E.
We ordered a monster cake for our son's first birthday, It was lovely and delicious! Very well made! Just perfect! - Karen T.
- I met Amy at Minnetonka Farmers' Market. I asked her if she had ever made vegan cupcakes before? She hadn't - but 48 hours later she had created a batch for me to try! They knocked my socks off! Her test batch was actually vegan and gluten free...my gluten free friends said they NEVER get moist cupcakes anymore! Amy's gluten free (and vegan!) cupcakes were not only moist but bursting with flavor. As a vegan, I often get a less-than version when I order a baked good....no more, people! Amy has serious skills! - Sher U.
- Amy made cupcakes for our gender reveal party that were so good! Everyone loved biting into them and seeing the pink frosting for our little girl! She made that day completely special. -Jackie E.
- Amy Brace, Amy's Cupcakes and macarons are the best! Customized creations, fresh ingredients, beautiful and so delicious! Everyone loved them!! Thank you!! -Olga D.
- I have brought Amy's cupcakes to work on two occasions now and everyone raved about them! The only bad thing I have to say is that there weren't enough of them..... -John D.
- We've sampled all over the world and, certainly, all over the state. We can honestly say it's hard to find a better macaron outside of France! These are UNBELIEVABLY delicious! Soft, subtle and completely delectable. -Cortney N.
We just ordered 3 dozen cupcakes and a dozen macarons and everyone at my company LOVED everything!! Everyone raved about the amazing flavors and it was great to have the gluten free macaron option for the unfortunate sweets deprived employee. -Roxie T.
Just brought death by chocolate cupcakes to Chicago for St. Patty's and they were the perfect start to a fabulous weekend! Everyone LOVED them! -Stephanie S.
Macarons are my favorite. Had some jam inside which was a nice surprise that I've never seen before. You can tell she bakes with love and care. Delicious!!!!! -Dao V.
Thank you Amy Brace for creating this beautiful cake for a housewarming party! Not only was the cake adorable, but it tasted SO GOOD! -Heather P.